Ok, I’m a day late and a dollar short, but that’s nothing new with me…There have been quite a few new releases in the last week, and I make my pics solely based on whether I’ve read this author previously and immensely enjoyed one or more of their works or if it’s a book I’ve purchased or placed on my wish list. I am not paid in any way for my selections (would be nice ha ha…)
From left to right:
- Loving Ruth by Sondra Wells: This is a historical romance set in the 1960’s (yes, that is historical because miscegenation was still a crime back then and interracial couples were taboo-on both sides)
- The Neighbor by Sherrice Cook: Just look at the guy on the cover. GOTDAYUMMMM (and currently reading)
- Saints and Sinners by Tiana Laveen: I’ve already given my dissertation about this man and this series. Here’s the latest installment. It’s encyclopedia length so invest in a bottle of moscato and some uninterrupted time.
- The Lure of Temptation by Renee Phillips: Nice cover…
- The Baby Proposal by Roxy Wilson: I like the sound of this one. I’m not a big “baby drama” fan, but there are a few that catch my eye