DISCLAIMER: This musing is a tongue-in-cheek poke at romance writing, so please take it all with a grain of salt…
I have read literally hundreds of IR romance books, and here are some of the recurring characteristics, themes, or occurrences. So, without further ado, why do:
1. Almost all of the black women have almond-shaped eyes?
2. The men pinch the bridge of their noses when they’re upset, weary, or agitated?
3. The women lick their top lip when they’re in a nervous predicament?
4. The men almost always get an instant hard on when they see the woman for the first time?
5. The women cum on command when told, and how can I do that? Seriously…
6. The men growl when in an aroused or romantic state?
7. The women never wrap their hair or wear a head scarf when they go to bed? Come on y’all…you know we don’t lay our heads down without either wrapping it up in a scarf first or sleeping on a satin pillowcase.
8. The women sigh before kissing the man or succumbing to his charms?
9. The man and the woman always have full lips?
10. The man always have a chiseled jaw and/or an aquiline nose?
11. They always make omelets for breakfast and make steaks dinner?
12. The man’s cock always twitch?
I’m just saying…lol.